13 July, 2010

A busy couple of weeks coming up

So, although I don't have very much else going on in my world right now, the next couple of weeks will be pretty busy as far as music goes. This coming Wednesday there's Woeful Ones practice in Tampa. On Friday I'll be at Emerald Bar in St. Petersburg for a Woeful Ones show. Barkin' Barney & the Tall Boys will also be there. We start around 10:00pm. Then, on Saturday, another Woeful Ones show. This time at J.R.'s Attic Door in beautiful downtown Winter Garden. This will be a more stripped down, acoustic set. This one starts at 8:00pm. Sunday, I'll be headed back to Tampa to jam with a guitar player that I have just recently met named Marc. We are working on some acoustic covers to play some happy hour gigs as a duo. Next week sometime there will possibly be Sofa Kings practice. The following Friday I'll be at Sacred Grounds in Tampa for my first solo acoustic show in a very long time. Steve Vaclavik, Vanessa Brown, Kirsten Campbell & Richard MacLemale will also be there. Follow that up with a Sofa Kings show at Shenanigan's in Pasco County on Saturday. My fingers will probably be sore and I'll more than likely be pretty tired (and cranky) but hey, I want to be a musician right. I'm not complaining. I hope to see you out there at one or more of these shows.

Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment